When traveling and in need of a minicab to London City Airport, there are a few facts good to know about your trip, as well as about the London City Airport.
From Central London, a minicab to London City Airport is going to take about 40 minutes, traffic depending, even though the distance is of only 10 miles.
If you need a transfer from Heathrow Airport to London City Airport, it will take about one hour and a half, as there are 62 miles to go, via M25, the longest but the fastest route.
A journey from Gatwick Airport to London City Airport will last about one hour, with 50 miles to go. Regardless of the destination, always allow extra time for your journey, especially if you have to catch a flight. There can be roadworks, accidents that can delay your travel plans.
From Luton Airport, a minicab to London City Airport it will take around one hour and 20 minutes, with 46 miles to go via M1 and North Circular Road.
London City Airport
- The only airport located in London opened for the first commercial services on 26 October 1987.
- The number one destination is Amsterdam, followed closely by Edinburgh and Dublin.
- It has over 10 operating airlines, including Aer Lingus, Alitalia, British Airways and FlyBe.
- London City Airport has recorded 80,490 flight movements/year and 4,530,439 passengers in 2017.
- It has one terminal and one runway.
- It has two food outlets, including shops like Pret A Manger, Panopolis, Caffe Nero and Pilots. A good thing to know is that even if you cannot pass through security checks with bottles larger than 100ml, you can top up your empty bottle free of charge at all 6 restaurants.
Wherever you are, if you need a minicab to London City airport, London Transfer Minicabs is always at your service. Please, note that you have to book with at least 6 hours in advance.