London to Oxford
The distance from London to Oxford is of 56 miles, via M49 and A40, or of 63 via M4 and M40. The journey takes between 1h30’-2h, at times, even more, traffic depending.
If you need to travel from London to Oxford, look no further, London Transfer Minicabs is the right company for you. We are always keeping your best interest in mind and our reviews speak for us.
Professional and discrete drivers, timely transfers, spotless cars, and 24/7 available customer support is what we promise. Book your journey with us at least 6 hours in advance and you won’t be disappointed.
If you happen to be in Oxford and you have time to visit, there are plenty of landmarks to see, therefore always plan before.
- Oxford Castle & Prison- 46 Oxford Castle New Road | Oxford Castle Quarter, Oxford OX1 1AY
- Trinity College- Broad Street, Oxford OX1 3BH
- Bodleian Library- Bodleian Library Broad Street, Oxford OX1 3BG
- University College- High Street, Oxford OX1 4BH
- Bridge of Sighs- New College Ln., Oxford OX1 3BL
- Sheldonian Theatre- Broad Street, Oxford OX1 3AZ
- Oxford City Center- High Street, Oxford OX1 4BH
- Martyrs’ Memorial- St Giles, Oxford
- Lincoln College- Turl Street, Oxford OX1 3DR
- Carfax Tower- Corner of Carfax and Cornmarket, Oxford OX1
For your London to Oxford trip, we have a wide range of vehicles available to take you in comfort, safely to your destination. We guarantee that you always pay what you have been quoted for, with no extra fees or charges.
At London Transfer Minicabs we strive to offer efficient transport at affordable prices, as we believe that everyone deserves to travel in the best conditions.
When you need to make a taxi booking, please contact us with at least 6 hours before your booking.