Book a taxi London from/to Bath with London Transfer Minicabs. Enjoy the benefits offered by a 5*company at the best rates available.
The transfer takes around two hours, but the landscape along the way is breath-taking. In addition, you will be more than happy to see a famous prehistoric monument in Europe. As you pass Wiltshire, Stonehenge is fully visible.
Bath is situated in the valley of the River Avon and it is the largest city in Somerset. The town is full of history and heritage, old and new in a place which will charm you as soon as you set foot there. The buildings are mostly white, giving you the impression that you are taking a stroll down history lane.
You can consider a day trip or why not, a whole weekend to visit Bath.
- Roman Baths, an authentic example of Roman architecture, build around three hot springs. – Abbey Churchyard, Bath BA1 1LZ
- Bath Abbey – Bath BA1 1LT
- Pulteney Bridge – Bridge St, Bath BA2 4AT
- Fashion Museum Bath – Assembly Rooms, Bennett St, Bath BA1 2QH
- The Holburne Museum – Great Pulteney St, Bathwick, Bath BA2 4DB
- Sally Lunn’s Historic Eating House & Museum – 4 N Parade, Passage, Bath BA1 1NX
- Jane Austen Centre – 40 Gay St, Bath BA1 2NT
- American Museum and Gardens – Claverton Manor, Claverton Down, Claverton, Bath BA2 7BD
- Prior Park Landscape Garden – Ralph Allen Dr, Bath BA2 5AH
- No. 1 Royal Crescent – 1 Royal Cres, Bath BA1 2LR
Make sure that you book your tickets in advance where needed.
Book your cab bearing in mind that out of the ordinary times ask for complementary safety steps on your trip.
Contact us if you feel the need for additional information regarding your trip.
Please book your taxi with at least 6 hours in advance. You can contact, London Transfer Minicabs by phone, email, WhatsApp. Alternatively, you can try our fast and easy booking system.