Book your cab from London to Coventry with London Transfer Minicabs. You will enjoy the best services and the best rates with a 5-star company.
Coventry is the most central city in England, 94 miles northwest of London. During the 2 hours trip, we make certain that you travel safely and comfortably A high-quality care and customers service comes naturally with our drivers and our office staff.
Even during these uncertain times, you need to travel either for work, either for leisure. London Transfer Minicabss holding your safety in high regard with additional measures in place.
Face covers are mandatory in all enclosed spaces and groups larger than 6 people are not allowed. Also, keeping a safe distance and facing away from the others is strongly advised. Therefore, a face cover is required in a minicab too, same for the passengers and the driver.
Coventry is full of history and its landmarks are a must-see when visiting.
- Coventry Cathedral – 1 Hill Top, Coventry CV1 5AB
- Bagot’s Castle – Church Road, Baginton, CV8 3AR
- Cook Street Gate – Cook Street, Coventry City Centre, CV1 1JN
- Coventry Young Explorer’s Discovery Trail – Herbert Art Gallery & Museum, Jordan Well, Coventry, CV1 5QP or Coventry Cathedral, Priory St, Coventry CV1 5FB
- 5.Holy Trinity Church – 5A Priory Row, Coventry CV1 5EX
- Lunt Roman Fort – Coventry Rd, Baginton, Coventry CV8 3AJ
- Old Blue Coat School – 5a Priory Row, Coventry City Centre, CV1 5EX
- St Michael’s Tower Climb – Priory Street, Coventry City Centre, CV1 5FB
- St Mary’s Guildhall – Bayley Ln, Coventry CV1 5RN
Book your cab bearing in mind that out of the ordinary times ask for complementary safety steps on your trip.
Contact us if you feel the need for additional information regarding your trip.
Please book your taxi with at least 6 hours in advance. You can contact, London Transfer Minicabs by phone, email, WhatsApp. Alternatively, you can try our fast and easy booking system.