Halloween in London is different in 2020.
This year is most challenging for those who like to fully celebrate Halloween. The friends’ gatherings, the pranks, and the scares so loved must be held in a virtual space. There may no be tricks and treats at your door, but still, you may be able to meet a bunch of your friends in an outside environment.
You still can go out for a Halloween meal and drinks; you just need to abide by the newest regulations to keep yourself and the others safe.
How to spend Halloween 2020
As London has a cult for the ghosts you may want to have a drink in some of the most haunted pubs. Or, at least famous to be haunted.
- The Ten Bells – 84 Commercial Street, E1 6LY
- Sutton Arms – 16 Great Sutton St, EC1V 0DH
- The Flask, Highgate – 77 Highgate West Hill, Highgate, N6 6BU
- The Viaduct Tavern – 126 Newgate Street, London, EC1A 7AA
If you are a horror movie fan you must not miss the London cinemas performances. You are in for an authentic scare. Trick or treat. ?
- Forbidden Forest Cinema – Unit 8, Copeland Park, Peckham, SE15 3SN
- Drive In Film Club – Alexandra Palace, Alexandra Palace Way, N22 7AY
- The Drive In -Troubadour Meridian Water,Harbet Road N18 3QQ
Book your cab bearing in mind that out of the ordinary times ask for complementary safety steps on your trip.
Contact us if you feel the need for additional information regarding your trip.